Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Three Years Old

I don't know how it happened, but my sweet little Dona Reese is 3 years old today.  She is such a blessing to our family and has so much spunk and sass.  She makes life very fun and without a dull moment.  At 3 years old Reese is weighing in at 34.4 lbs and 38 inches tall.  She eats like a champ and her favorite foods are pretty much anything but applesauce and mashed potatoes.  That girl will try anything once(including jalepenos)
We are getting ready to register her for gymnastics and dance class. She is such a sweet big sister to Sophie and in return, Sophie loves her just as much, if not more.  I am really enjoying watching them bond and play together more. 
And now a short birthday letter for my sweet girl...........
Happy 3rd birthday Dona Reese,
I cannot believe that you are already 3 years old.  It seems like just yesterday that I was getting our home ready for your arrival.  From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I was in love.  Those chubby cheeks and lots of dark hair just melted my heart. 
You came into my life when I needed you most.  You truely saved my life. I will be forever grateful to you for that. 
As I have watched you grow from baby, to toddler, to now a little girl, I could not be prouder.  You are smart and kind and have such a silly heart. I hope that as you grow, you will continue to keep that zest for life.  I love you more than you will ever comprehend. My love for you is constant and unwavering and I will be there for you no matter what.  And now to end this letter I leave a few lines from a country song titled "Highway 20 Ride" by the Zach Brown Band. 
                                 "So when you drive, and the years go flying by, I hope you smile If I ever cross your mind."
                            "It was a pleasure of my life, and I cherished every time, and my whole world,It begins and ends with you."

Happy Birthday sweet angel! Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!


No comments:

Post a Comment